Pe11e

Aerofly FS VFR heaven

I am amazed how good Aerofly FS looks! It is simply by far the best looking flight "sim" to date. Resolution of photo scenery is stunning, maybe even 30cm/p. Swiss is a perfect place to do a VFR flight. I'm not regreting a single cent for buying it, considering it has very simple planes. Although it has very good physics.

Enjoy!

post-96-0-05424300-1363999664_thumb.jpg

post-96-0-34715400-1363999734_thumb.jpg

post-96-0-79788300-1363999706_thumb.jpg

post-96-0-33760300-1363999792_thumb.jpg

post-96-0-32627200-1363999858_thumb.jpg

post-96-0-58101900-1363999888_thumb.jpg

post-96-0-02806800-1363999943_thumb.jpg

post-96-0-53446000-1363999956_thumb.jpg

post-96-0-45006200-1363999968_thumb.jpg

post-96-0-78798500-1363999978_thumb.jpg

As far as I am aware - the devs are done with AeroFly FS and are actively working on a much larger scale sim :D
Aerofly looks gorgeous none-the-less and I really do want to buy it although I just bought ARMA 3 Alpha so that will keep me satisfied for a month or two just now :P

From watching a few videos this is definitely one of the best engines I have seen for a flight simulator. Only gripe is that terrain shadows are on the textures themselves so are never relative to the sun

Only gripe is that terrain shadows are on the textures themselves so are never relative to the sun

Yes, but that is the downside of photo scenery, unless it is captured at noon.

When i bought it i cranked the graphics and put myself in the F18. That first flight was one of my holy**** moments in gaming, excellent experience. When used to avionics/charts/procedures Aerofly at this moment is very lacking though.Time will tell but it is very promising. It came up on Steam sale some time ago and was very worth it at that price.

Now the question is will they ever expand and make a full Flight Simulator......And if they do how long will it take them......years?

Basically they are working on something new, last I heard anyway - I mentioned that above somewhere.

Now the question is will they ever expand and make a full Flight Simulator......And if they do how long will it take them......years?

haha that would be AWESOME!!

This sim would be the best sim ever if they made it like fsx with all the features... But there's no panels you can change or use any of the aircraft instruments like fsx. To bad they don't make more countries rather than the one basic area.

This sim would be the best sim ever if they made it like fsx with all the features... But there's no panels you can change or use any of the aircraft instruments like fsx. To bad they don't make more countries rather than the one basic area.

Agreed!