P3D5 - blurry textures depending on camera angle

The textures of some elements of the airport are blurry depending on the camera angle for some reason. See video below, how it's affecting the jetway. The same happens with the runway markings on approach, the runway number tends to disappear/appear depending on the angle.

When I installed the scenery, I got an error saying the scenery file is corrupt, something about the layers. I added it to the scenery library manually in the end.

No other scenery is bugged for me and I have a lot of stuff installed so not sure why only LIML is complaining about my scenery.cfg and showing these bugs.

I honestly don't expect super-fast customer support. But... a week and no reply? Wow, that's just sad to be honest.

This was my first Jetstream product and will likely be my last, based on this experience. Textures aren't just changing based on the angle (which effects ground marking, runway, even the jetways) but it also seems to kill FPS when that happens. The airport is basically unusable for me. Not really fantastic when you've just spent €25. To not even get any reply to a support request after a whole week...

Hello,

You are right, one week for support is too long. My apologies.

About the issue, it looks like it affects the jetway only (what you see on the ground is also linked to the jetway). I could get the issue by enabling the "dynamic texture streaming" in the graphic options. I don't know why enabling this option creates this kind of issue, and why it affects the jetway only. I'll investigate about this, but in the meantime the workaround is to disable the Dynamic texture streaming.

Best regards,

Thomas

dynamic texture streaming.jpg

Hello,

After a few tests, I know now that this issue is related to Mip Maps. Not sure why it affects the jetways only, but thankfully the problem can be solved by saving the jetway textures without Mip Maps. Please find enclosed a new texture set to install into Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v5\JetStream Designs\JetStream Designs Milano Linate\Texture

Please let me know if problem is solved on your side once these textures are installed.

Best regards,

Thomas

Texture.zip