Sign in to follow this  
RoDuSu

Gatwick V5 Compatibility Update

Hello! 

I'm just enquiring about a compatibility update for Gatwick in P3D v5. 

I've managed to install it using a file from inibuilds to prevent the elevation issues, but it would be great to have the airport updated properly. 

Do we have any news? :) 

On 7/23/2020 at 3:50 PM, RoDuSu said:

Hello! Any updates please? @jennasoft -- I only ask as it was suggested that the release might be in June? 

I wouldn't hold your breath. Out of all the developers I have purchased from, this developer has to be the worst in releasing updates in the time scale specified. The level of support is very poor. If I had known this at the time of the release for V4 I wouldn't have wasted my money. 

Hi,

EGKK v5 update was expected for July but we still wait for our new partner to send us the new dynamic light files. From that, we'll have to send the update to betatesters. From now, we hope a release end august. bad timing with MSFS release, we know. 

On 8/3/2020 at 7:06 AM, jennasoft said:

Hi,

EGKK v5 update was expected for July but we still wait for our new partner to send us the new dynamic light files. From that, we'll have to send the update to betatesters. From now, we hope a release end august. bad timing with MSFS release, we know. 

Thanks for the update, I appreciate it :)