On 10/23/2020 at 9:47 PM, Aleksander_B said:

I have a strange issue

I think I have exactly the same issue. I was in contact with Jennasoft about this, trying to describe, test and document everything but at some point they just stopped responding. See my description of the problem below. I've done several complete re-installations of both P3D and the scenery, every other scenery I have (50+) works just fine.
I'm out of ideas so currently I'm considering giving up and just switching to UK2000, seems to be a problem they are unable or unwilling to solve.

BR
Stu

------- From my emails with them ------

Hi guys,

I have to report that on my system, most of the buildings are floating in the air a few feet. planes (user & AI), vehicles, signs and jetways etc. are sitting perfectly on the tarmac however, GSX is working properly and the landing was normal.

When I load a flight at Gatwick, everything is fine. But when I approach Gatwick from another airport, I have the levitating buildings and a somewhat strange over all ground texture layout. No idea what causes this. Funny thing, as soon as I open and close the scenery library (without doing anything) it reloads the scenery and corrects itself. 

Still not sure why I a) get this "error in layer values" in a console type window during installation and why i b) always have to add it manually to the sim after installation. wierd.

Any steps you can suggest to try on my end?

BR
Stu

After landing. Look at the hills between the runways and taxiways...

2020-9-30_23-42-3-767.thumb.jpg.c0878dfc189b5b3e73152e9c5fd4526a.jpg

2020-9-24_23-22-50-337.thumb.jpg.a746af76d40e9e21f8a3c14d31dcc2b9.jpg

2020-9-24_23-20-56-452.thumb.jpg.f54b23932b4f2569e50c4a5f8832a2c4.jpg

2020-9-24_23-19-19-52.thumb.jpg.6cf564d0752a55633964b78c2ddc88c2.jpg

2020-9-6_0-29-24-338.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, 

I made a new flatten file. Put in the Gatwick's scenery repertory and remove all other files named EGKK_ADE_

try this file(assuming you are using AI trafic) and tell me if it solves the issues. It should fixe the  grass issue for Aleksander_B and maybe also for glidscope. If it does, I will provide a no AI version

Not sure it can solves levitation effect because to me, it's not a mesh flatten issue. It probably comes from something else and has no obvious explanation(jetways and ground objects are placed exactly the same way than building).

So yes, I'm unable to solve levitation effect for now. Let me check the curved earth effect on the terminals and l'll come back to you on thursday.

EGKK_ADE_P3Dv5.1_AI2.bgl

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Just now, chatefucio said:

Same problem... As I depart from EGGK everything fine, as I return from elsewhere, mesh areas jup out for 1-2 meters... If I reload scenerylibrary it is OK again. Help, anyone? Except from this, it is a decent product.. So it would be a pitty if that was not resolved...

completely the same issue going out, no issues. coming in its an issue 

19 hours ago, chatefucio said:

Same problem... As I depart from EGGK everything fine, as I return from elsewhere, mesh areas jup out for 1-2 meters... If I reload scenerylibrary it is OK again. Help, anyone? Except from this, it is a decent product.. So it would be a pitty if that was not resolved...

do you use the following.

1.orbx vector for v5 ?

2. the inibuilds dynamic lighting bgl patch 

3.  fsglobal 2020 

thanks 

1 minute ago, glidescope said:

do you use the following.

1.orbx vector for v5 ?

2. the inibuilds dynamic lighting bgl patch 

3.  fsglobal 2020 

thanks 

I have nithing of the above. 
I do have FTX Global and Germany North though.

Having said that, on my system it seems to be fixed. I have no idea what I‘ve done to fix it but I think I moved Gatwick below the Orbx stuff. Maybe you can try if that works for you. 

@glidescope I have ORBX global, Europe LC, FSGlobal, I used to have inibuilds DL file but couldt find it last time on his website so I kept jennasoft's DL. For insertion points (for ORBX), i set below the last airport in sequence, so Jenna is above that. FsGlobal is below Orbxs. What do you suggest, have you resolved it?

ATM stuck with UK2000's scenery, but as a frequent flyer and vEZY currently based at gatwick pilot, I'd prefer Jenna's version tbh, if only this problem was resolved

So I did a fresh windows/p3d reinstallation recently and installed Gatwick into a completely fresh p3d and still got the scenery corrupt error! I had to add the sceney manually. This can‘t be right, this is really programmed bad. The elevation errors presist and some Sode jetways are completely displaced. Add the missing support and I will definitely stay away from jennasoft products in the future. 

error.JPG.8e529028ba970600f88f661f9a5d3bd0.JPG

Might have solved this b installing the scenery NOT into the default (P3D) folder as suggested by the installer, but into the add-ons folder under documents.
I still got the layer value error and had to manually add the scenery, but after 2 first tests, the elevation-problem was gone. will keep testing.

Followup: I don't have any floating buildings any longer (so it seems) but I still have the "hills" next to the rwys. 

It's a mess.

Hi,

please try those files(for P3Dv5 only).

Go to Jennasoft Gatwick/Scenery folder.

First remove any file begining by  EGKK_ADE_P3D

Then copy those file in the folder. 

https://www.dropbox.com/s/coqrmypahjigs9n/JNS Gatwick P3Dv5.1 flatten.zip?dl=0

It should flatten P3Dv5.1  and P3Dv5 HF.

It doesn't solve Issue with missing ADE parking positions(that seems to be a P3Dv5 common Issue). 

On 1/4/2021 at 9:38 PM, jennasoft said:

Hi,

please try those files(for P3Dv5 only).

Go to Jennasoft Gatwick/Scenery folder.

First remove any file begining by  EGKK_ADE_P3D

Then copy those file in the folder. 

https://www.dropbox.com/s/coqrmypahjigs9n/JNS Gatwick P3Dv5.1 flatten.zip?dl=0

It should flatten P3Dv5.1  and P3Dv5 HF.

It doesn't solve Issue with missing ADE parking positions(that seems to be a P3Dv5 common Issue). 

I did exactly what you wrote, but this messed something up!

I'm now unable to select any parking positions or runways. Also, it's giving me a lot of sode errors when I load it (see screenshot below).

What confuses me is the fact that you want us to delete all EGKK_ADE_P3Dv5_xxxx files (5 of them on my system) and replace them with only 2 files that start with EGKK_ADE_P3Dv5.1_xxxx (v5.1 instead of v5 !).
Seems odd to me that this can work... And what's with the configuratior? Is it useless, now that the files it turns .OFF don't exist anymore??

Could you clarify this all again? It's a mess guys, really!

error2.jpg.73b0aeee65f9356956e83e9efae83d29.jpg

Also, I'm still getting this error on install:

error.JPG.092806309fb68b0ab998fa8a1c78b2fd.JPG

Hello to All,

i had the same elevation issue.

After installing/replacing the files as suggest in this thread together with the file from

https://forum.iflysimx.com/topic/4344-gatwick-p3dv51-and-hf1-how-to-remove-default-buildings/

the elevation problem has gone but i now have a problem with parking spots misaligned.

Please see attached pictures.

Greetings Michael

egkk1.JPG

egkk2.JPG

egkk3.JPG

On 1/21/2021 at 12:19 PM, glidescope said:

disco try one thing for me.  on your test flight disable 0501 base in the scenery layers (just for EGKK flights) 

also try putting the egkk scenery layer below orbx and above RANDOLPH like so 

sorry, I appreciate you trying to help, but honestly, I'm done with this product/developer. constantly switching, replacing, restructuring, renaming and deactivating files and layers and test it again and again in order to fix this is THEIR job, not mine!
this is not an open source free fan collaboration project, I paid good money for software (that doesn't work correctly). I'm totally fine with providing info, bug reports or test a new version to help them get this right, I've done that many times for different developers. but I get the feeling I've done enough here, especially if they can't even communicate on a regular basis. they should have come up with a proper installer or update for v5/5.1, I'm just tired of collecting .bgl's and tricks from different locations to somehow/maybe get this to work, and then not even get an answer when I have a legitimate direct question concerning a procedure they are releasing here.

to be fair, I bought this for P3D4.5 and that worked well. but for v5.1, I switched to UK2000 now. 

br