• 4 weeks later...

Fu cking useless dev. Apply his fix and now I have double lights on the runway. Its either you have working lights or dodgy elevation. Good to see that he cares about customer support, ignoring people asking for help is a great way to keep customers happy. Back to UK2000 for me, this guy can stick anything he makes as far up his ar se as he likes, I wont be touching it with a barge pole. 

On 3/4/2021 at 7:39 PM, Avi8t0r said:

Fu cking useless dev. Apply his fix and now I have double lights on the runway. Its either you have working lights or dodgy elevation. Good to see that he cares about customer support, ignoring people asking for help is a great way to keep customers happy. Back to UK2000 for me, this guy can stick anything he makes as far up his ar se as he likes, I wont be touching it with a barge pole. 

I completely agree. What is the point at all? 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For P3Dv5 mesh issue, please try this file. nothing to rename, nothing to replace. Just add it in Jennasoft Gatwick EGKK P3Dv5\scenery

here is the link to donwload : 

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/wljsm7xr1cgnqh2/AACECHutq52qB496yVHPT5r9a?dl=0

if it works, please advise me here jennasoft@outlook.fr

if it doesn't, please advise me at the same mail adress. 

• 4 weeks later...

For me, it seems to be working, at least the floating buildings, overlaying textures and elevated grass areas are fixed.

I still have some floating perimeter fences here an there and the grass areas now seem to be lower than the taxiways (see screenshots, don't know if those "trenches" are correct), but for now I can at least fly into Gatwick without real issues.
I'm not familiar with the airport IRL, so I can't tell how the exact layout looks, but all in all I'm satisfied for now. 

4CFeiZR.png

Dy4uuoS.jpg

Stu

Update: So I re-installed the scenery (yet again). Still get the "layer error" message (for no reason, I also got this on a completely fresh P3D installation without ANY add ons installed!) and I still have to add the scenery manually. 

But right now the trenches are gone and except from some floating perimeter fences north of taxiway Juliet (between U1 and G), everything looks fine and works. Flew into Gatwick twice yesterday with no elevation issues and no visible "trenches" in the grass areas.