Taxi2gate

Request an airport

OMAA- Another international hub airport after dubai. 

ZBAA- Lack of  high quality scenery for this airport and it's the world second busiest by passenger traffic, so it deserved a scenery for it.

WSSS-Imaginesim out of date.

KHOU

:)

Someone is already working on Kaunas.

http://www.fsdeveloper.com/forum/threads/eyka-kaunas-international-lithuania.429211/

However I got to say it's been a while since the last update so I don't know if it's still being worked on. Would be a shame if the project would have been terminated, because it's starting to look good.

My Suggestion:    

WSSS -  Imagine sim Texture is worst 

VNKT-  

OMAA- Still on Construction so not good idea, 

And please stop making USA Airports for While, To many airports already on US region   Try ASIA Region Airport Nest Choice would be either WSSS or VNKT

Best Regards

What about Cape Town (FACT)? I think it deserves a proper rendition as it has great scenics around and there is a number of big airlines flying there. Plus it's not a huge airport which requires a bigger amount of developing time and finally it would be a nice complement to a Johannesburg scenery that's currently in the makings by another dev.

Cuba- Frank Pais MUHG

I was quite surprised when I realized Taxi2Gate has done numerous Cuban airports, yet not one of the island's busiest and most interesting civilian/military airport. There are currently no good detailed sceneries out there for this well deserving airport. If you do it, make sure you get runway 05's downward slope right :), us simmers love landing in accurate sloped runways! As well as the numerous military helicopters and bunkers on the north side of the airport away from the civilian tarmacs.

Hello,

I would like to see.

LOWI Innsbruck with City and Hospital Helipad (scenery from Aerosoft is out of date),

LIPB Bolzano as well with City and Hospital Helipad,

LIPX Verona there is also a City on Final  :)

LIMM Milano Malpensa,

LSGG Geneva (scenery from FSDT is way to old),

OMAA Abu Dhabi with City like by Doha or Flytampa's Dubai would be great,

OBBI Bahrain Intl. with City.

One of these seven Airports would be a blast  :D

Verona has already been done by Real Earth X in excellent quality.

Malpensa has been done by Sim Giants, but it's a bit outdated so could use an update.

Abu Dhabi is already in development by both Ready4Takeoff Simulations and SimBreeze.

hi i'think that an important italian airport like milan malpensa should be a very right choice

I agree, but then I'd choose LIRP Pisa instead. For Malpensa you can always use the Sim Giants scenery, but for Pisa there's nothing.

Hi everyone,

Im a huge fan of Taxi2Gate and I really love your work, can I suggest Bahrain (OBBI) I tried with aerosoft years ago however they never got back to me, Doha is absolutely amazing but theres so much for Bahrain to offer,I am being biased (being bahraini) however Bahrain has a rich aviation history and T2G can even include the island (its one of the smallest countries out there! ). If you ask me there are so many Caribbean Airports and European major airports. Flytampa did a great job with Dubai however they're moving on now and the ME is relatively still untouched, of course ill be happy to help in anyway I can.

Mo.  

Hi everyone,

Im a huge fan of Taxi2Gate and I really love your work, can I suggest Bahrain (OBBI) I tried with aerosoft years ago however they never got back to me, Doha is absolutely amazing but theres so much for Bahrain to offer,I am being biased (being bahraini) however Bahrain has a rich aviation history and T2G can even include the island (its one of the smallest countries out there! ). If you ask me there are so many Caribbean Airports and European major airports. Flytampa did a great job with Dubai however they're moving on now and the ME is relatively still untouched, of course ill be happy to help in anyway I can.

Mo.  

Someone is already working on Bahrain.

http://www.fsdeveloper.com/forum/threads/obbi-bahrain-airport.433539/