Request an airport

I think that the airport worth mentioning is LHASA Airport IATA: LXA ICAO: ZULS.

There used to be a scenery for FS9, but nothing for FSX. You will even not be able to find it into the default once.

In my opinion is one of the most challenging one's.

Georgios

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Frankfurt EDDF all the way. The current scenery looks like from 2002, and the market in germany is huge. I am sure it would be one of the best selling sceneries ever.   I hope we will see EDDF in T2

What about Cape Town (FACT)? I think it deserves a proper rendition as it has great scenics around and there is a number of big airlines flying there. Plus it's not a huge airport which requires a big

Really dissapointed to see Frankfurt as an option!!!  - Focus on airports which have no sceneries or outdated sceneries!!

Posted Images

hi i'think that an important italian airport like milan malpensa should be a very right choice

Malpensa is in development by David Rosenfeld, the same developer who also did Olbia and Bergamo. It hasn't been announced, but I think Aerosoft will publish it as Mega Airport Malpensa.

I think that the airport worth mentioning is LHASA Airport IATA: LXA ICAO: ZULS.

There used to be a scenery for FS9, but nothing for FSX. You will even not be able to find it into the default once.

In my opinion is one of the most challenging one's.

Georgios

Lhasa has been done by Dazzle Colour Game. It's available on Simmarket and looking rather nice.

I would love to see Munich (home airport). But I lost my hope for this...  -_-

Munich has been done by Aerosoft, but it's getting a bit outdated so could use an update. However, still better than nothing.

Munich has been done by Aerosoft, but it's getting a bit outdated so could use an update. However, still better than nothing

I have Munich from aerosoft, thanks for the clarification. 

The aerosoft GAP airports aren't the best airports. A nice Prepar3D Version and a performancefriendly one would be awesome. 

Hello Taxi2gate!

I see that you finished Seattle Tacoma. Congratulations!

Now that you finished it, isn't it time for a new poll? If so, I like to suggest two airports.

Tat Son Nhat international airport is the international airport of Ho Chi Minh City.

Noi Bai international airport is the international airport of Hanoi.

Vietnam is very left out when it comes to good sceneries. For the two major airports there are no good sceneries available.

Please consider doing a Vietnamese airport.

Source please?

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/83151-mega-airport-rome-fsxp3d-version-cancelled/

If you read this you'll see that it hasn't just been cancelled, but they also made a promise. They will be redoing it, eventough it won't be on short term. That's logical, because they had to start development all over again.

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure if it's been said yet, but KATL would be fantastic.

All we have for KATL (Atlanta) is Imaginesim, which is a good filler but isn't entirely "high quality", considering there's a few ground texture bugs/problems not solved and the static jetways look pretty bad. Plus, KATL got a new terminal and I don't believe imaginesim includes that terminal. KATL is the world's busiest airport, the headquarters of Delta, and has a good bit of Southwest flights (not sure if they have a hub there or not). You'd get a ton of money from a lot of pilots who fly Delta for fun or as part of a VA. My fictional VA would definetely be encouraged to buy it, as KATL is being considered as one of our hubs. Definetely a product I'd buy as soon as it was released.

Also, KBNA is a good target to look at as well.

As far as I've seen, KBNA (Nashville) has no payware or decent-quality freeware out there that looks realistic. Most of what I've found for it is just AFCAD updates. It isn't as popular a destination, but I'm sure traffic to it on places such as VATSIM could immediately increase if T2G made a good payware version of it. Again, another product I'd buy as soon as it was released.

Not sure if it's been said yet, but KATL would be fantastic.

All we have for KATL (Atlanta) is Imaginesim, which is a good filler but isn't entirely "high quality", considering there's a few ground texture bugs/problems not solved and the static jetways look pretty bad. Plus, KATL got a new terminal and I don't believe imaginesim includes that terminal. KATL is the world's busiest airport, the headquarters of Delta, and has a good bit of Southwest flights (not sure if they have a hub there or not). You'd get a ton of money from a lot of pilots who fly Delta for fun or as part of a VA. My fictional VA would definetely be encouraged to buy it, as KATL is being considered as one of our hubs. Definetely a product I'd buy as soon as it was released.

Also, KBNA is a good target to look at as well.

As far as I've seen, KBNA (Nashville) has no payware or decent-quality freeware out there that looks realistic. Most of what I've found for it is just AFCAD updates. It isn't as popular a destination, but I'm sure traffic to it on places such as VATSIM could immediately increase if T2G made a good payware version of it. Again, another product I'd buy as soon as it was released.

Imaginesim is recreating the airport at the moment. So it should be up to date (including the new terminal) and should have better textures aswell :)

Imaginesim is recreating the airport at the moment. So it should be up to date (including the new terminal) and should have better textures aswell :)

Well, that's good then! However, KBNA is still up for grabs by any scenery. It attracts a decent bit of attention and most airports increase in traffic once a really HQ payware scenery comes out.