Taxi2gate

Request an airport

Oh yes Alex, you're right! 

Frankfurt is really needed in high quality, and as major european Hub there will be for sure many many costumers. The current scenery is very old and outdated. A lot has changed there, all terminal buildings got new frontages, and a lot of new aprons have been added. So Frankfurt would be really really great! 

A new Amsterdam (EHAM) has been announced by Aerosoft  (Here: http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/79513-amsterdam-schiphol-extended-project-announced/)

I would love to see a new Version of Frankfurt (FRA/EDDF), Singapore Changi (SIN/WSSS) or New York (JFK/KJFK)

Thanks ,but i know,,,, I made this request cause i became in LOVE with the products from Taxi2 Gate recently,,,, and since they are so quick producing high quality airports like MMMX KMCO LTBA.

Cheers,

Thanks ,but i know,,,, I made this request cause i became in LOVE with the products from Taxi2 Gate recently,,,, and since they are so quick producing high quality airports like MMMX KMCO LTBA.

Cheers,

Yes EHAM with Amsterdam that would be a dream come true ;-)

Cheers,

André

Agreed, its got to be Malaga, Simwings said in Spring 2012 they would do Malaga along with an update for Mallorca X and a new Marseille...yet we have only had 1 Canary Island so far out of 7 and not much news on anything else...progress is ultra slow regardless of the Heathrow X project and others they might be working on....

My Requests...

1. Malaga, Spain, LEMG (Current version is WAY out of date and lacks any surrounding detail such as city and roads, landclass file needs major revamp too in regards to the mountain that sits to the west of the airport) The default LEMG airport in FSX is a joke!

2. Hong Kong, Hong Kong, VHHH (Current version [by Imaginesim] needs rebooting and alittle more detail with roads, buildings and animated traffic)

3. Bangkok, Thailand, VTBS (Current version (A_A) needs alot more work and sharpening up in my opinion)

4. Seattle Tacoma, USA, KSEA (Flytampa FS9 was the last good scenery but not ported to FSX due to performance issues that Flytampa chose not to tackle in a rebooted version)

Cheers! ;)

Some people here are requesting stuff thats already been announced by other developers or stuff thats just been done or redone recently.

Might i add Frankfurt, Prague, Amsterdam & Brussels have all been announced by Aerosoft for this year! (Prague & Brussels are likely to be the first ones to be released). So stop asking!!!!!

Arlanda is likely to get a reboot too as i read on Aerosoft too.

Singapore Changi may very well get a reboot from Imaginesim after Austin Bergstrom, Texas.

New York JFK was done by FS Dreamteam (TWICE now) and there is currently a project working on ALL New York airports by Drzeweicki Design...Newark and La Guardia included (screenshots look promising) but remember this team also made the recent New York City addon which raised alot of eyebrows when it boiled down to frames and lack of any night textures...New York is like London in FS, it is highly demanding and also very busy when you use AI traffic so regardless of what you get qualitywise frames will always be tested in these areas.

IF you do your homework and search forums you can find out whose doing what people come on, if you wanted these airports surely youd know most of these are currently in the hands of the some of the best known teams out there?!!

Airdailyx.net is the best place to get updates on ALL FS related projects!

According to airdailyx there's another devloper currently working on OMAA

GMMN please :D

Really? Do you have the link please?? OMAA will be so nice!!!  :)

I agree with some guys VHHH or Beijing Capital International Airport (IATAPEKICAOZBAA)  :wub: 

We need more Midle East Sceneries!! 

Might i add Frankfurt, Prague & Amsterdam have all been announced by Aerosoft for this year! So stop asking!!!!!

everyone is allowed to ask everything i guess. (PS. Besides this,for Prague i agree, because there is a good freeware available as well.)

Late Summer actually, it states their expected date is August 2014 (in regards to Frankfurt, Germany)

You can never give release dates... Look at other projects of aerosoft like Tahiti V2 started back in 2012. We never saw any previews since then again. Concerning Frankfurt: This project was announced, yes, but there was no thread for previews and since 2012 we saw nothing (!), no previews, not even an explanation for giving the people an idea how far the project is or if it's still alive.

So that's the reason why everyone wants Frankfurt and that's okay.

and that release date (it's from the aerosoft shop) is just a date. It has been there in 2012 when the "release" date was 11/2012. Now we are in 2014 and the "release" date is 08/2014.

And actually I never heard a real proof that someone is working on EDDF.