Taxi2gate

Request an airport

I would like to propose  VECC,  Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport, Kolkata (Calcutta,) India

It is the 5th busiest airport in India and is on the opposite side of the country from New Delhi and Mumbai (airports already released.)

The new terminal is quite stylish.  It is a medium-sized airport with plenty of regional and SE Asian international routes to appeal to simmers. 

India and China have the fastest developing middle-class which augers well for aviation so this region is likely to become a focal point.

Finally it is a 'new' destination to Flight Sim, long ignored by developers, just as was the case with Istanbul when I first suggested that to you back in the old forum.

Taxi2Gate has shown itself to be adventurous with it's recent choice of Doha. Your going in the right direction ... just keep going a little further, please.

Frankfurt please...

Other suggestions:

Punta Cana

Regards

Aerosoft is working on a new Frankfurt, so stop asking for it. And Punta Cana is in development by TropicalSim.

My suggestion: a combi package ESGG Göteborg Landvetter and ESGP Göteborg City.

I also agree on Malaga.

Good night Taxi2Gate we would like to ask if u can make Grand Cayman, Cayman island Scenery including Cayman brac and Little Cayman which are miner airport but we would like for u to bring real world to flightsim unlike latinvfr. Do hope u take this project up.

TropicalSim already has a scenery for Bonaire and eventough they haven't announced it yet I think a new version will be coming up shortly. They've redone Aruba and Curacao as well, so no reason to think they'll forget about Bonaire. After all those islands belong together.

I second for TTPP (Piarco). Yes I know LatinVfr did it already but there is a lot of bits and pieces missing and of course not as close as breathtaking as your work. I can provide pictures of the airport if you decide to take on the project.

KHOU (Houston Hobby, TX, USA) is a must!!! Houston is the 3rd largest city in the US and FSdream team is about to release KIAH. Much like O'Hare and Midway are to Chicago BOTH airports are crucial to Houston.

Also like the votes for KBNA (Nashville, TN, USA)

Hello,

My reguest for a beautiful airport not to big: Roland Garros Airport - FMEE (Reunion Island)

I fly the PMDG T7 and 737-800 Air Austral!

Aeroports de la Reunion - France Touristique Scenery did this scenery a long time ago but does not exist anymore!

You can not buy this scenery anymore!

And Taxi2Gate is much more capable to do this airport much better!

The homebase of Air Austral airlines!

Roland Garros Airport - FMEE

Aéroport de la Réunion Roland Garros

Saint Denis Gillot Airport

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roland_Garros_Airport

You will make me very happy.

Kind Regards Robert

post-1585-0-94093700-1402773548_thumb.jp

post-1585-0-61286400-1402773563_thumb.jp

post-1585-0-29202600-1402773570_thumb.jp

LIRF - Fiumicino – Leonardo da Vinci International Airport

Italy has yet to have payware scenery developers take the time to make a quality add-on. I believe that LIRF is an international gateway with traffic of all sorts thus it deserves to have an accurate FSX model. 

Thanks,

Huey

That's not entirely correct. They did indeed cancel the development contract they had with the current developer, but they also made a promise it would be developed anyway. Only thing is they need to start from scratch all over again, so it takes time. But it will be developed, that's for sure.