Milan Linate LIML for MSFS - System Crash

Hello I just purchased from SimMarket the FS2020 scenery Milano Linate LIML. Every time, after landing and take off from LIML the Sim crashes. Never had any issue at Linate with default airport. I had to unistall your scenery to keep using the sim in Milan.

Hello, this is weird indeed. I have not yet had any other crashes reports on this scenery. It's not easy to understand why this crash happens as i can't reproduce it on my PC.
When it crashes after take-off, is it always at the same location? And after landing, how much time does it take for the sim to crash?

Thank you for all the information you can provide :)

Best regards,
Thomas

• 3 months later...

Dear JetStream Design support team,

Hello from France and I hope you are doing well.

For me, the sim freeze after entering the SID "TOVS5C" on the FMC of the FlyByWire simulations' A32NX. No possibility to enter the "GEN" transition when I plan to take off from RWY 18 of LIML (Navigraph AIRAC cycle 2107 rev.1, via the Navdata Center tool).

Anyway, no issue when landing at LIML, whichever runway used to.

It is my first issue with one of your fantastic sceneries (yes, I am a fan :)!)

Hope you can help me to fix it (or maybe it has nothing to do with the scenery ?).

José.

Bonjour José! Merci pour votre commentaire sympa :)

About the sim freezing when selecting the SID, my first guess would be that it has nothing to do with the scenery. We did not modify the SID and STAR data. I just made a test with both the FBW A320 and default A320. I don't have the latest Navigraph data, but here are the results:

- With FBW A320, I selected SID "TOVS5B" (i don't have 5C). The sim froze.
- With the default A320, SID "TOVS5B", the sim did not freeze.

Not sure what could be the issue here, but I guess it's not the scenery ;) .

Cordialement,

Thomas

Hello Davide,

Since last World/Sim update, many sceneries were suffering from ILS LOC not working correctly. We have found the fix and have released the update two weeks ago for our LIML scenery sold at SimMarket / Flightbeam / Contrail. But if you are using the Marketplace version, we have to wait for the Microsoft Team to validate the files we have sent to them. I guess it's taking time due to the many other sceneries having the same LOC issue.
If you are using the Contrail-based version (sold at SimMarket, Contrail or Flightbeam), just launch Contrail and update the scenery ;)

Best regards,
Thomas