P3DV5.2 JSD-LFPO Taxi Bridges issue

Hello,

P3DV5.2 specified in its many features to have "Fixed issue that could prevent aircraft from crossing taxiway bridges in some cases".
Very pleased with this announcement and eager to enjoy the great performance of the V5.2 version I launched the JSD-LFPO scenery.

Unfortunately for all the Taxi Bridges in this airport scenery the outcome is ....catastrophic. [Edit] fantastic with mesh resolution setting = 1 meter (as specified in the scenery manual, thanks Thomas)

Just 2 samples : [Edit] With mesh resolution setting = 2 meters

JSD-LFPO-TB3.thumb.JPG.9d9079629aa3bac0d88a8ddf90043aa3.JPG

JSD-LFPO-TB5.thumb.JPG.f82f79bd589910ebb17d0a26f5400810.JPG

Not only for the design quality but especially because the airliners keeps falling through the concrete ground.

In my opinion If Jetstream Design plans an update, it should expect a complete redesign of this scenery.

What a pity when this V5.2 brings so much contentment otherwise.

Cheers

RS

Hello,

Well, I tested LFPO with P3D V5.2, and everything is working perfectly, as shown in the enclosed screenshots. Did you modify any files in the scenery, and what is your mesh resolution setting? If you set your mesh resolution to 1 meter (as specified in the scenery manual), this should solve your issue.

Best regards,

Thomas

Prepar3D_RoFAI3Dsxj.jpg

Prepar3D_KGwpy50vBo.jpg

Hello Thomas,

Thanks for your quick support.
Always read the manual ! my Mesh was at 2 meters after installing P3DV5.2. 
So at 1m the Taxi Bridges are perfect again. Thanks. So I will edit my post on this point.

But there is still an issue :
To be clear, I have reinstalled the only JSD-LFPO scenery
and therefore with all its original files.
The [LFPO_ADEX_JSD.bgl] and [LFPO_ADEX_JSD_CVX.bgl] files are the originals.

Well under this configuration with the new version P3DV5.2 the airliners should not go through the bridges anymore. Right?
But the issue occurs again exactly as in post [LFPO Bridge Issue].
Unless I have to install the fix you edited in this post [New_LFPO_files.zip].   
Should I do that?

This issue does not appear in your screenshots  with the F35 whose landing gear is much smaller than airliner's. 
On the other hand, you could try with this same F35 to run a little more to the right or to the left on the Taxi Bridge and thus
convince me that the issue comes from my installation.

Trust me I would be very happy to be wrong like in my first post.

Cheers

RS

Hello,

I made a JSD-LFPO P3Dv5.2 test but this time with the fix [LFPO_ADEX_JSD_CVX.bgl](573 Bytes)+[LFPO_ADEX_JSD.bgl] (76902 Bytes) : Fix JSD-LFPO_TaxiBridges_issue

The fix works perfectly as under P3Dv5.1 which seems to indicate that the P3Dv5.2 update does not completely solve the Taxi Bridge issue and that the concerned airports sceneries may have to provide a suitable fix. 

However an important point : it misses in the initial fix JSD-LFPO a Taxi Bridge  I numbered 4 which was not reported:

Taxi Bridge 4 no fix

An updated fix to integrate this last TB4 would finally allow to fully enjoy this magic LFPO scenery with the great new performances of P3DV5.2.

RS