Sign in to follow this  
jasoncardeira

Issue with MMMX extreme

Hello,

I purchased today this scenery, and when i start at at a gate or even in the runway the plane crashes with something invisible. I have to disable crash detection on fsx to start a flight from MMMX, but this is not realistic. Hope the team can fix this issue.

Thanks

Wow, there is got to be some serious imbedded issues here.  Unfortunate, I'm still unable to approach and land any aircraft without encountering scenery pauses and abrupt stutters at certain intervals on arrival.  I'm going to have deactivate until the patch is provided.  Its just unflyable for the ABX/NGX/T7 or the Emb / erj.

Hi, i already say a lot of times that the update is in progress, when this one is out you will see a post of it, this update wont "fix" any pauses on the scenery because theres no problems with that, im almost sure is another addon that is causing you this, we have reports and in all our tests that the scenery has better performance that default one, thanks for your patience.

i have no conflicts in any other scenery, and i haven't any other mexico scenery, this is the only addon in mexico that i have. i had this problem with anoher scenery, and the developer fixed the same thing in 2/3 days. And there are many reports with the same problem in MMMX, so in your perspective, all the users have the same addon scenery as me to make a conflict to the MMMX ??? please... i'm waiting for the fix.

Thanks,

Jason

Hi, i want to help you but sometimes is difficult for us to make it, how can i fix something that i cant see? I have any problems so i cant reproduce it and i never received a report like yours, all the reviews are good only make refrence to the crash problem. Do you have installed utx? Which are your specs? Any other addon like ai traffic? Thanks.

If you see the support forum, there many reports of the crash with invisible things around all the airport. This is one of my two problems with the scenery. Is impossible to taxi in the airport with the crash detection enabled. I haven't UTX installed, i use Mytraffic 2013 from aerosoft but i have disabled the duplicate afcads in the scenery folder of the traffic program, and the specs are:

ASUS i7 G74SX, 3.1Ghz, 16GB RAM, Nvidia GTX560 "3GB with fsx.cfg tweaks (highmemfix=1, usepools=0) uiautomationcore.dll in fsx folder and some other tweaks

The other problem: When visibility is poor the buildings become almost totally white,

Plase take a look at this too.

Thanks,

Hi, please stop posting about crashes in the scenery, many times i told you that we were working on it , we already check about blank building but nothing happend maybe you have to check your video card, or maybe you have actibve dx10, we delay the update because the developer that is working on it had some personal problems, thanks for your patience.

I have same problemas whith MMMX, i had to search several gates until find some without this problem.

Now i have the problem when the airplane (737 800 PDMG) taxi to the runway 23R have the crash with invisible objects.

This problem it happens when in fsx active the realistic mode to mode hard.

I hope you can resolve this problem because the product is expensive.

Thanks