KFJ333

MMMX extreme scenery pauses

Good day T2G,

First off congrats and thank for this magnificent product. I'm thoroughly impressed in spite of even the minor issues of how well the scenery has been developed and released for our enjoyment. I have no doubt that you will provide us the necessary updates to take us to the next level of immersion. Notwithstanding I have but 2 items I need your assistance with resolving

1. The scenery pauses producing either hard landings on 5L or and departing from 23R twice here on the runway as the AC (ABX, NGX) approaches the north terminal and as it reaches the Caminoreal hotel.

Then again as you fly from 23R over the residential and city scape.

I've tried the scenery with city and terrain off to no avail - therefore I don't believe the answer is there.

Same problem is confronted on final to 5L. The pausing is so abrupt that the AC at times responds with violent drops in nose pitch and or accelerated airspeeds

2. The south terminal ( if. I'm correct in location) where Aeromexico gates lie I have autogen from ( as it looks) the default airport chopping through and on top of the terminal

Please advise.

Thank you

I may add the I'm using UTX, FTXG, OPUSFSX, REX ESSEN PLUS OD, NGX, ABX,

And have applied the few suggestion and terrain fixes already posted here.

I had your same problem with my high end system, The problem is UT-TAC ( Ultimate Terrain America and the Caribbean).

You will have to uncheck in the Scenery Library UT-TAC Polygons;deatiled airports and scenery. There is a conflict between this scenery and UT.

Once you uncheck those items in UT-TAC it will solve the issue you have and the  FPS will come up as well.

I posted a similar issue w/o any response from T2G yet. They probably don't have the solution yet.

In FSX settings go to your Scenery Library.

In the Scenery library you will see  all the sceneries you have either default and 3rd party.

Look for UT AC sections and uncheck (left side) the UT AC sections I told you.

You r right. I turned them all off and the FPS went up dramatically. Now I got to figure out why trees and autogen are bleeding through the scenery over in the gate T areas. I'm seeing as it appears double hangers too. Any suggestions?

Thx coqui297. But that fixes the other issue, the link does not resolve this issue. The one above is a separate issue in its entirely. As such I had created a new post to be more specific

http://www.iflysimx.com/index.php?/topic/578-mmmx-extreme-doesnt-match-as-advertised-assistance-needed/