Let me finish this complex airport.

INTRODUCING LAGUARDIA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT, QUEENS, NEW YORK, UNITED STATES.

This airport is currently under construction (in real life and in my computer) and it will be released [under construction]. Do not expect the mock up version. American Airlines hangars will remain and we don't know for how long. And several other buildings are still intact and this is how I want to release this airport... on it's current state.

Updates will be met. When a building goes down and when a new one goes up, expect updates.

Screenshot-664.pngScreenshot-311.pngScreenshot-720.pngScreenshot-310.pngScreenshot-312.pngScreenshot-724.pngScreenshot-725.png

957971481_Screenshot(744).png

I am so happy that you have decided to make KLGA for MSFS!!! Your previews look very nice. Can't wait to see how the Delta terminal complex looks. 

There is a lot of construction going on and I commend you for making the airport as it is and then updating it as real world construction projects advance. 

Best of luck with this project and take your time. New York City in MSFS is amazing and deserves an equally amazing KLGA! 

Corey

On 9/14/2021 at 3:57 PM, corey777 said:

I am so happy that you have decided to make KLGA for MSFS!!! Your previews look very nice. Can't wait to see how the Delta terminal complex looks. 

There is a lot of construction going on and I commend you for making the airport as it is and then updating it as real world construction projects advance. 

Best of luck with this project and take your time. New York City in MSFS is amazing and deserves an equally amazing KLGA! 

Corey

Right On! Let's do it!

• 2 months later...

I had advanced on Laguardia airport when I first started it yet had a long period where I had to spend less time working on it and bounce around with personal obligations three months ago. 

I had hopes of releasing it before December of 2021. It doesn’t look promising at the moment. I am disappointed for taking so long. Yet, I am not working on a simple release. I am working on something high on details. 

To put it simply, something beautiful and realistic. Something worth people’s money. I found the balance and these days I’ve been working on it as well as learning other elements of scenery design and holding a current one up to date. I am a one-man army at the moment but I do hire animators. Thankfully I can pay them. I have several ideas that haven’t been done yet in the FS world but at the moment I struggle with time. Don’t take this wrong, I do not take this as a hobby. I have a day job which schedule varies. Nevertheless, I don’t think I will disappoint the future operators of this airport. 

I may add I’ve had a rough time converting MDSD to Xplane due to the fact I wasn’t able to create a workspace where I can simply have one texture for each model.  

I like Xplane the same as I do with P3D. They are both EXCELLENT. 

Just wanted to pass by and remind anyone out there that this is still alive. I do regret taking so long. 

Thank you for understanding.