Sign in to follow this  
Taxi2gate

About fs9...

Im converting some important buildings to see how it looks, and i dont have so good news because the size of the textures turns the object blurry, thats a big problem because i used almost all textures in 2048 px and when i make it smaller to 1024 for fs9 they come blurry so i think it will be diffuclt to convert but im still making some test, :(

I hope some how it works I really hate using blueprints orlando and is also one of my favorite airports to fly into. So if it doesn't work I guess we will never have another Taxi2Gate scenery for FS2004. :(

Hello guys,

You did an awesome Orlando airport scenery for our beloved Flight Simulator 2004, when all hopes of seeing an FS9 version appeared to be lost. Does this means that there is some possibility of having Istanbul for FS2004 too? It would be a dream come true... :rolleyes:

Hello guys,

You did an awesome Orlando airport scenery for our beloved Flight Simulator 2004, when all hopes of seeing an FS9 version appeared to be lost. Does this means that there is some possibility of having Istanbul for FS2004 too? It would be a dream come true... :rolleyes:

Yes, would be nice to hear T2G's authoritative answer but they totally disregard questions about fs9... :(

Hi guys, when i have a good answer to give you, you will be the first to know, at the moment i dont have news of fs9 version but stay tunned...

Thanks Cesar, we still hope to see your beautiful sceneries for "centure of flights" :)