sargas

LFLL-FranceVFR compatibility

Hi,

first of all, I would like to say that I'm very happy to find the first scenery for LFLL FSX. :)

Before to place an order, I would like to know what is the compatibility of LFLL with France VFR Photo HD Rhone-Alpes Scenery and mainly with the Nextmesh ?

Thanks in advance for your answer.

Regards

Hi,

good question...I will make a try with France VFR today evening and will be able to tell you if it match(we'll post some screen). It should, because our scenery is geolocalized, so as France VFR aerial photography but let us check. 

It won't be possible to test the scenery with every mesh and landclass add-on but please send us a link to your nextmesh to be sure we're talking about the same thing and we'll see what we can do for you.

Hi,

Finally, I bought the scenery ..

First of all, I noticed a contradiction between the documentation and the automatic installer. In documentation "Lyon Airport Mesh" must be declared with a higher priority than "Lyon Airport X" and the installer made the opposite. What do you think is the right priority ?

I confirm that there are actually quite a few compatibility problems with the mesh of the France VFR Scenery as you can see on the screenshot below.

JennaSoft_LFLL-1.jpg

I have made different trials

- just start after installation (no additional actions)

- with or without "Lyon Airport Mesh"

- with a specific slope file provided by France VFR and copied in /scenery of "Lyon Airport X"

The result is more or less the same.

I have another problem with the scenery : There are no glide path broadcasted with the 3 ILS frequencies. I have tried with the default MS defauft scenery and it works (it's not a problem with my plane settings).

And just a little disappointment : there are no movable jetways.

But however, it's a good scenery.

Regards

Hi,

concerning the jetways, I just receive a mail from Oliver Pabst. The scenery will be compatible with AES in a few weeks. I'm going to open a topic about it.

The normal order in FSX library is the on given by the readme file.  

Concerning the missing glide, a customer notified me yesterday by mail. We're currently modifying the afcad file and it should be available tomorrow evening. It may also solve the mesh problem by the way(that never appeared with me and beta testers), as another error was found and fixed.

We need first to test before announcing it with another topic. If you want, send me a mail to jennasoft@outlook.fr and i'll send you the new afcad before claiming that all has been fixed.

Bonjour,

Thanks for the nice scenery, so happy to fly to Lfll

i ve the same problem  as Sargas mentionned, with the France vfr photo sceneries

you tell that a patch will be ready but can you tell me where i can get this patch?

Thanks in advance for help

nice flights on LFLL !!

Hello,

JennaSoft Lyon X scenery is now  compatible with France VFR Rhone Alpes scenery!

First remove files AFX_LFLL.bgl and n46_005A.bgl from Rhone-Alpes PHOTO Vol1/scenery

(please make a backup of those files, don't just delete them from your hard drive).

The whole path should be C:\Program Files(x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Addon Scenery\Rhone-Alpes PHOTO Vol1

Be aware of the fact that removing those file may simplify FranceVFR mesh in some places in Rhônes-Alpes area bus as far as we checked, it doesn't seem to affect this mesh  so much...

Then install update 1.2 available for download here on IflySimX : http://www.iflysimx.com/index.php?/files/file/85-jennasoft-lyon-saint-exupery-x-12/

Note that we're working further on it to release a set of groundtextures that will match better with FranceVFR aerial photo colors.

Hi

It doesn't work sorry.  I removed files AFX_LFLL.bgl and n46_e005A.bgl from Rhone-Alpes PHOTO Vol1/scenery then I put the file in the update in Lyon Airport Mesh/Scenery6sej.jpg

Hi Clo08,

The disgracious effect is due to the first flatten(version 1.0), that was too wide.

did you install the update 1.1? that should solve the problem. Otherwise, il will send you another one.

Olivier

Thanks Olivier for the reply. Oh, oh, I wonder now ! I have downloaded but may be not installed the version 1.1   :(

Sorry for the mistake.

I will test soon with version 1.1

regards

Claudine

Hello,

Sorry but with the version 1.1 and the 1.2 it's the same !

So I tested with Lyon Airport Mesh (and the file from V 1.2) and without it is better  but not correct :(

With Lyon Airport Mesh

5q71.jpg

and without Lyon Airport Mesh :

kw4v.jpg

Hi,

I've tried with new update and I got the same result as Clo08.

I removed files :

- AFX_LFLL.bgl + n46_005A.bgl from Rhone-Alpes PHOTO Vol1

- n46_005A.bgl from NextMesh France

and I put the new AFCAD file in \Addon Scenery\Lyon Airport X\Lyon Airport\Scenery

but sorry the result is the same ...

Regards

Hello everyone,

For me, the update work just fine... I updated my airport to 1.1, then deleted the files in Rhone-Alpes PHOTO, and then updated to 1.2...

I can tell that Jennasoft did a really great job!

Just so you know, I don't use nextmesh, just Rhone-Alpes PHOTO (1&2).

Bonne soirée...

Ah voilà qui est interessant. Merci pour l'info. Je n'utilise pas non plus NextMesh puisqu'il est inclus dans Rhône-Alpes et j'ai désactivé les fichiers comme indiqué.

Je vais donc repartir de zéro.

Claudine

Hello

Great it's work now ! Without  Lyon Airport Mesh only the version1.1 and 1.2. I have purchased NexMesh France VFR and France VFR make an extension with slope for LFLL for the Rhone-Alpes scenery I just put the slope in Rhone-Alpes scenery and I keep the file n46e005A and deleted  the AFCAD from Rhone-alpes scenery. Many thanks to for the scenery.

qlqz.jpg

Bonsoir à tous,

Après avoir installé les versions 1.1 et 1.2 et supprimé les fichiers France VFR ça ne marche pas. Avec le nouvel Afcad pareil.

Finalement le meilleur compromis reste de désactiver le mesh de la scène Lyon airport X et de remettre le fichier france vfr N 46E005A. Avec cette manip on a un environnement sans tranchées. Par contre certaines voies au dessus de la voie ferrée sont alors en élèvation... Cela reste cependant moins génant. Bon courage pour trouver la bonne mise à jour et merci pour cette superbe scène.

Frédéric