01pewterz28

Taxiway Bridges out of wack

So far the scenery is spot on as I travel in and out of MCO weekly every thing looks great. I am however having an issue with the taxiway bridges being higher than the taxiways. Anyone elase having this issue with the taxiway bridges?

Thanks in advance

Sean

post-1347-0-29793000-1384914824_thumb.jp

Did u guys try with diffferent MESH settings? Havent had problems like these but what i noticed upon crossing the taxiway bridges is that my plane "jumps" or bounces a little. And no, i don't have or had any Orlando previous scenery

Hi I have a similar problem but at the north end of the airport where the taxi way bridge is raised in the air. at this time I have this airport installed only my other add ons are Ultimate traffic 2 Ultimate terrain x usa and FTX global

Go to Settings, Scenery Tab and "incresase" mesh to 5 or 1. Beware also that if u have FSDT airports it might produce foreign objects on taxiways and runways if you lower mesh under value of 5.

I have my mesh set to 5 meters and mesh complexity set to 100% and am experiencing this problem as well. I have not yet tried 1 meter but I would prefer not to have to set it lower since that creates problems with some of the FSDT and Flightbeam airports that use 5m. Plus I dont want to have to change it mid flight.

Cesar, can you take a look at this and see if you can make an adjustment for 5m or find a solution for this. Aside from that the airport is beautiful and works well but the bridge problem is kind of a visual kill when everything else looks great.

BTW, I have no other AFCADs installed for KMCO or other sceneries in the area.

Hi, which is the language of your fsx? German, english, etc.? Thanks

Assuming you're asking me, mine is in English.

Funny thing with these bridges. I flew from FSDT KFLL to KMCO and the bridges were messed up. Then without restarting FSX I flew from KMCO to KIAD, then KIAD to KJFK, then KJFK to KBOS, then from KBOS back to KMCO and when I landed the bridges were ok again. I didn't change any settings at all during the course of all those flights or restart FSX. Not sure why they were messed up the first time I landed their from KFLL but they were fine when I came back from KBOS.

Assuming you're asking me, mine is in English.

Funny thing with these bridges. I flew from FSDT KFLL to KMCO and the bridges were messed up. Then without restarting FSX I flew from KMCO to KIAD, then KIAD to KJFK, then KJFK to KBOS, then from KBOS back to KMCO and when I landed the bridges were ok again. I didn't change any settings at all during the course of all those flights or restart FSX. Not sure why they were messed up the first time I landed their from KFLL but they were fine when I came back from KBOS.

I have a similar problem with that small hill beside MMMX. When i'm flying to MMMX, depending on where I'm coming from it gets messed up but every time I start a flight at MMMX that hill looks perfect.

Hello,

I am having the same problem (just purchased KMCO tonight) and tried the mesh fix...it did not work.  Are there any other suggestions?  I used to have Cloud9 MCO installed, however, I removed it using the Windows 7 Control Panel/AddRevmove Programs before installing Taxi2Gate MCO.  Did I fail to remove the Cloud9 AFCAD?  Any suggestions as to where the Cloud9 AFCAD may be located?

Thanks,
James

Make sure that cloud9 is removed from the scenery library under settings in fsx. The fix for me was that I had to load up Orlando with a low mesh complexity and resolution and then exited the flight. After the fsx homepage popped up I went back to the settings and turned up the mesh complexity and resolution all the way and finally loaded a flight in orlando. Seems like fsx took its time to register the changes. The afcad could be located under addon scenery/scenery. Not the best with locations, I just follow what installation instructions say.

I unistalled/reinstalled and all is working fine.  The scenery installer places two files in the scenery library, the first time around there was only one:  KMCO.  It is not necessary, for me at least, to have my mesh setting turned up to 100%.  10m works fine for me.

James

I have just found a fix, for me at least, which works even with mesh resolution at my usual 10m. Make sure in the scenery library that KMCO is ABOVE KMCO_Terrain. I put my terrain underneath and the bridges were back in place

Hello! I have the same problem with the bridges in Orlando. What's the final solution to this matter? Thank you! Please note that my fsx is italian and I have UTX USA installed. The KMCO Terrain is under KMCO in my library. Reinstalled the program today, but no solution.. :huh:

I have the same problems in P3Dv3.2. I had installed Cloud9 KMCO which did not work well, I uninstalled it before installing T2G KMCO. My mesh is set at 2m, and I tried 10 and 5m without any fix. If Cloud9 could be the cause, can anyone suggest where to check for left-over files  that might be the cause?

KMCO.png

Edited by portanav