Taxi2gate

LTBA Is Our Next Project!

AWESOME!!! Can't wait to utilize NGX on some intraeuropean flights to and from old Constantinopol ;) Hm all i need are FAIB Airbuses of Turkish Airlines to complete their fleet. Any more pics guys?

Wow...I'm truly impressed. This will make 5 scenery in a 10 - 12 month span...wow....keep em coming T2G...(can you hit Salt Lake in any up and coming:)

And as good and smooth as you made kmco u should also plan for a nice and smooth good quality kmia. I'm just saying.

I just flew from kmia v2 by other to your kmco and the to performance comparison is night and day. Stuttering taxiing and departure to a flowing river arrival and taxiing.

Just saying

Hi

Since you are now experienced with "neglected" and "very difficult to have access" airports, you should do another difficult one. I am from Portugal but I fly everywhere if there are good sceneries. It should be a strategic airport, so I propose Cairo or Doha for the next one. ;)

harpsi

So where to make the requests for the upcoming airport projects? Just picked up this topic because it's the newest one.

So my list would be:

Mauritius International (FIMP) with the new terminal

and a new version of antigua, the two existing ones from newport and tropical sim are really outdated and unrealistic

Sorry just found the right topic!

Edited by GermanRegionalPilot