tartuffe

Gsx problem with LTBA Scenery

Hello Taxi2Gate,

First of all, i am grateful to use this excellent product. However, i am having some problem when i try to pushback from the gates. As it may be seen on the picture (attached), the gsx could not provide an accurate pushback. Do you have any recommendation in order to solve this problem ?

Best Regards,

Mert

post-2133-0-93296500-1394846653_thumb.pn

Hello.

Sorry that i need to bump this thread from 2014 but i have the same problem with GSX. Pushback ending positions are not correct. Also in some gates, (109 if i remember correctly) it doesn't let you to choose pushback direction and pushes you straight back. Is there any fix for this problem?

Hello.

Sorry that i need to bump this thread from 2014 but i have the same problem with GSX. Pushback ending positions are not correct. Also in some gates, (109 if i remember correctly) it doesn't let you to choose pushback direction and pushes you straight back. Is there any fix for this problem?

You can adjust the way of pushback from GSX menu, airport confit section.

Regarding GSX, good luck with trying to get any support (if any at all) by Taxi2gate. Your best chance is to go directly to Fsdreamteam, since GSX runs off the afcad file. Or if you have an afcad editor then you should be able to sort it out yourself. 
Definitely ask fsdreamteam as there might even be a user submitted afcad on their forums.