Taxi2gate

OTHH - Hamad Intl Airport

If this is just a preview I wonder what the final result will look like. It's awesome already.

Still I'm not buying it, but this has nothing to do with the quality wich is absolutely stunning. The only reason not to buy it is because it's not in the right corner of the world for me. I only fly in Europe and this is a little too far away. But I repeat, the quality is awesome and if it would have been in Europe I definately would have bought it.

It would be great if they included the city around the airport but at the same time I want to be a little selfish and convince them to release the scenery as soon as possible  :P

Hi guys, in some minutes will be available on simmarket, many thanks for all the guys that are supporting us and for you good wishes, we worked very hard and hope you enjoy it, many thanks.

Hi guys, in some minutes will be available on simmarket, many thanks for all the guys that are supporting us and for you good wishes, we worked very hard and hope you enjoy it, many thanks.

Just purchased the product already, Its incredible and review also been left already, one slight issue, could you help me to assign my  Aerosoft Traffic  to New Airport, please 

Thank you 

tool for compiling traffic files called aifp2, with it you can change the destination for all the traffic files that have OTBD as destination, and you can easily switch to OTHH

tool for compiling traffic files called aifp2, with it you can change the destination for all the traffic files that have OTBD as destination, and you can easily switch to OTHH

thank you for reply, does this work with mytraffic 2013 also, 

Thank you

Open up your QATAR AIRWAYS airport in your "world of AI".  Copy this to your airport file: OTHH,N25* 15.34' , E51* 37.61' ,194 (this your latitude/ longitude cornets)  Save it and then open your TTools find QATAR AIRWAYS on the left side press compile and that is it !

Do this for every airline that you want to serve OTHH airport.