Sign in to follow this  
Taxi2gate

OTHH - FS2004

Greetings,

Whatever T2G is releasing, I will be among those who run buying your product. I hope Istanbul will be joining the fs9 scenery list soon as well. Is there any way to get OTHH in lower price as I have bought KMCO since its release time? It is weird to buy KMCO in second time just because I want to get OTHH cheaper. :)

Thank you kindly

Theo, your supporter

Like flighty I was also hoping when the FS2004 version of OTHH ( and other Taxi2Gate FS2004 airports ) could have been purchased for a discount price, and not as a

bundle which is now the case on SimMarket.

A big disappointment in my eyes for the many Taxi2Gates FSX buyers who have supported this organisation in buying their products.

By buying the products on release and giving good reviews encourages new buyers.

Hello,

New to this forum.  Just wanted to say a big thank you to Taxi2Gate for their excellent work and for still supporting the hundreds of us that are using FS2004: A Century Of Flight as their simulator of choice.

I will be reviewing this scenery on Simmarket shortly, as I have done with many products, but first impressions are excellent as usual.

Well done!

Regards

@BAW9DV Welcome to the forums :) Glad to have you onboard!

Thank you for the welcome!

And I'm sure I speak for many when I say that your continued support of FS2004 is very much appreciated.   Two of us flew online into Doha (OTHH) yesterday and it never ceases to amaze me how much detail you manage to get into your work.  I especially love the shading and shadow work everywhere.   Really gives the place a character all it's own!

But I'll save it for the review!

However, I reviewed KMCO Orlando for FS9 on Simmarket which you can read if you wish.   Shows how much your work is appreciated - you now have 15 reviews on that product alone!

Again, well done.

Kind regards,

Hello,

Review of OTHH New Doha International Airport has now been submitted to Simmarket for inclusion.

Great product!  And again, as an FS2004 customer, thank you for your continued support.

Kind regards,